The ballot box doesn't matter for these initiatives. Either party will
continue these programs.
This doesn't and shouldn't depend on elections to be changed. I guess the
only thing would be protest, but it's difficult to get people worked up
enough about this to reach the point of protest.
Most people ask, "If you have nothing to hide, why do you need all this
privacy?".

How do you answer that question satisfactorily for a Wrestlemania watcher
(from your other post).