I'm not certain of ANYTHING...just as climate doomsdayers shouldn't be
certain of anything either. Yeah, climate change may fuck us up MUCH worse
than it did the dino's. But....does that really seem the most likely
outcome? I don't think so.

Seriously though, if you want to wring your hands and worry like crazy over
the quality of life of your grandchildren and great grandchildren, i can
think of hundreds of MUCH more pressing issues than the climate......trust
me on this. Your intentions are right, but your area of focus seems a bit
misguided.

Your great grand children's lives may suck royal donkey balls, but it will
probably be because of guns, or overcrowding, or Cyberdyne systems....and
not the weather.