funny I've never been accosted by fanatical atheists on the street,
like I have been by fundies. Nor have they fill the airwaves with
their bile, like the fundies. I have yet to hear one say that I'm
going to nothingness because I don't believe like them. When was the
last time an atheist bombed or shot up a church or a medical clinic?
Or forced its own particular beliefs be taught in religion classes in
public school?

I could go on and on.