"This is NOT where to cut."

Of course it's not where to cut.

Besides, these cuts were not cuts, but cuts in the increase to budgets.
 That is, the Federal Budget is only supposed to increase by 2.4 TRILLION
over the next 10 years instead of 2.5 TRILLION. Hmmmm. Ten Billion per year.

Awesome.  Only in American can an a decrease in the increase be called a
cut with a straight face.

The whole thing is a scam and of course it was the White House's idea.

In other news, on March 3, John Kerry announced 250 million dollars in Aid
for Egypt.
This month, President Obama said he would like to invest 2 Billion dollars
into research for green cars.  Instead of letting the private market take
care of,  President Obama wants to waste money.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton