*chuckle*

I understand fully what is happening, and it's what any reasonable person
would expect to happen when the President of the US says the US Forces are
pulling out of Afghanistan.

However more than one person made the statement that the US is *not*
pulling out, and one of the explanations was that they will have a
"prescence" there.

Well hell, the US Military has a continuous "presence" in Trinidad....but I
wouldn't say they are active in the country. They have a presence in
Kuwait, as you said, and in many other areas of the world.

So we can agree, the US Military is pulling out of Afghanistan.

;-P