Then why aren't they out in the fields?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:00 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Those damn illegal activists

A few years ago, for my sociology class, I did some interviews with actual
homeless people for a paper I did. I interviewed 50 homeless men and women,
some vets, some just civilians. Out of the 50 I interviewed, 43 of them said
they'd break their back just to make enough to get a hot meal and a hot
shower and a bed to sleep in. Even if not every single night. Just a few
nights a week would be good. And out of the 43, 100% of the vets I talked to
agreed to this. The vets numbered 12.