The graphic for your navigation is blocky in a few places.  The left side
gradient goes too far.

I would make your bread crumbs smaller and, I don't how, more in line with
the rest.

I would do something with the layout of the main content.  That's a lot of
scrolling with no easy way to quickly get back to the menus.

Maybe grid it, or put it in an overflowing div.  I'd probably do categories
and drill down a step further than you do.

The item layout page has way too much white space.  As mentioned you need
larger, high res graphics for the item.

I would remove all the link under scores and find a font/color/roll over
that works for you.