From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:08 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Obama's biggest frustration: inability to pass common sense gun
laws in the United States

That would be true, but ACA is not going to improve the system because it
does not address what is broken about the system.  It only forces
participation by everyone.  The problems are with the price gouging and
corruption in the healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industries. The
only parts of ACA that help are the provisions against denying coverage for
pre-existing conditions, and providing some measure of financial assistance
for those who cannot afford insurance.
But neither of those do anything to fix the system.  They just put bandaids
on a couple of gaping wounds.