Sorry, Michael, but it seems like the reason you really care about this is
because it is Israel. I didn't know that they had been found dead and I'm
very sorry to hear that. Three girls in a foreign country missing, possibly
kidnapped, possibly by people with an agenda, does not amount to a
Presidential statement, even if one of them is an American. In fact, I knew
someone who worked in the US Office of Victims of Crime where they had a
group that dealt with nothing but Americans abroad. Yes, a whole
governmental group.

"Kidnapping is wrong!"...good for those world leaders, maybe their people
need to hear those words. I'm pretty sure we know that kidnapping is wrong,
m'kay? I care about the administration's foreign policy and I know that you
do too. This has nothing to do with foreign policy.

Judah