It's just something for folks on the right to bitch about Obama about.
Obama could cure disease and they would bitch about how he killed the
pharmaceutical industry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 8:16 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Our president's silence

Some quotes from:
http://www.parents.com/kids/safety/stranger-safety/child-abduction-facts/

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM, Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> Three Jewish teens were abducted over 2 weeks ago.
> One of these teens was an American citizen.

"Every 40 seconds in the United States, a child becomes missing or is
abducted."

That's a lot of abductions of Americans to comment on daily.

> Their bodies were just discovered dead today. At no time between the
> kidnapping and now has our president said a single word about the
> kidnapping.

"Only about one child out of each 10,000 missing children reported to the
local police is not found alive. However, about 20 percent of the children
reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in
nonfamily abductions are not found alive."

Okay, that's a smaller number to comment on, but still - how many of those
is the president giving individual attention to?

I get that "this is different". But really, does Israel really want the US
commentating and micromanaging on every little issue that happens in that
country? Does Israel need a little bit of attention from daddy lately or
something?

This is an issue that I think Israel is perfectly capable of handling on
it's own and doesn't need the US sticking it's nose into everything each
time something bad happens there. Isn't that what everyone complains about
internationally about the US? That we stick our noses into everything?

What about this requires US involvement? Israel is strong enough to stand on
it's own on in responding to a child abduction case.

-Cameron