Lets try this again. A terrorist kidnapping of an American citizen got more
condemnation from non-American world leaders than from our own president.
It has nothing to do with Obama treating Bibi with anything better than the
contempt he's shown to date. It has to do with public perception. I really
wish you got that anti-Israel stick out of your ass especially when you
make statements that are totally BS about me. Nothing to do with anyone
standing up to anyone. Nothing to do with anyone kissing any ass.
How many Americans in America were kidnapped by a terrorist organization
last week? Actually, lets be more exact - by members of a terrorist
organization that is part of a foreign government.
Seriously man. If this happened in some country other than Israel you would
never come off with the same venom.