Not at all.

I'm just sick of hearing of these oppressed people who aren't even a
"people" and are kept alive by their so called oppressors.

The whole region is populated by Semitic people.  Muslim, Jew, Christian,
bhai, no difference in racial make up really.

If you had your way everyone of the Jewish faith that's there would be
murdered.

For living in the place that the UN gave them and that millions were
relocated to.