There have been a lot of lawsuits, but the Creeks were so widely
disbursed that not much has happened among their descendants.  My
paternal great-great grandmother was full blooded Creek, married a
French Huguenot  who migrated to Georgia via Wales fleeing religious
persecution.  My mother's family were Jews who came to Quebec from
Hamburg in the 1600s and ended up in Alabama several generations later
as Baptist preachers.  When asked my background, I usually just say
Heinz 57 varieties.  But if claims based on being the original
settlers carry any weight, there a number of places my ancestors were
evicted from that they might have a claim to.