For the life of me, I can't rationalize why Hamas would park a rocket
launcher next to a school and take pot shots at a town in Israel. They are
quite clear and vocal in their desire to destroy Israel, not come to any
sort of peace with it.
Their stated love of death over life confounds me. Their stated desire for
their children to grow up to be martyrs rather than teachers, doctors, or
scientists baffles me.
I said 'just for fun' because I can't rationalize any other reason for them
to do what they do.