The problem with monsters is that they don't care for anyone other than
themselves. They have to be removed from power but they kill anyone who
tries. And as for good faith negotiations, they categorically refuse to
negotiate with Israel and call anyone who does a traitor. There can be no
true negotiations while they still exist.

The blockade is in place because of that trafficking of arms. Find a better
way to stop the arms and the blockade can be dropped. BTW, the blockade is
on both the Israeli side AND the Egyptian side. I want everyone on this
list who has blasted Israel for the blockade to now blast Egypt with the
same venom as well, just to be fair. :)