From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:chumph...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 10:01 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Democrats set to lose the senate

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Eric Roberts <
ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> Obama is hardly a hardcore liberal...he is a moderate conservative at
best.

I'm curious, what policy or stance would you use to put him in that
category?

> Brain implant chips?  Seriously Tim?

I thought Tim was a bit off with that until I searched it.  There's a DARPA
research grant for it:
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/527561/military-funds-brain-computer-in
terfaces-to-control-feelings/

There's also another grant researching one specifically for TBI
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/11/5888687/Darpa-RAM-project-memory-chip-neural-pr
osthetics-TBI

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.