Yeah he "ran" as a compassionate conservative...but that was where that
ended.  Compassionate conservative is an oxymoron.

So those who have more money pay more money...so?

I can't find anything comparing Holder to other DOJ's...if you have some
links...

Yeah...as I said...he is liberal on the social issues for the most part, but
everything else, he has pretty much continued Bush policies.  It's been a
major bone of contention amongst my fellow progressives.

There really hasn't been a whole done in regards to income
redistribution...that is a conservative boogeyman and Fox news seems to like
to throw out there, but I really don't see a whole lot going on in that
area.  Welfare services have been cut back when they were needed the most.
The only income redistribution that has really been going on is for the rich
and all of the new tax breaks/continuation of old ones that were supposed to
expire.  We have tons of money for tax breaks, but yet we have to cut food
stamps and military pay?  That is a Bush move...

The federal government is smaller under Obama than it was under any other
president...

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/has-government-employment-really-increased-
under-obama/
http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=a4602806-9a56-4980-91fd-71334748a79b
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05/24/who-is-the-smallest-governm
ent-spender-since-eisenhower-would-you-believe-its-barack-obama/