False...
http://www.occasionalplanet.org/2014/02/06/how-the-media-went-wrong-on-the-cbo-obamacare-report/

-----Original Message-----
From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 10:33 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: RE: Democrats set to lose the senate

*Health-care law will prompt over 2 million to quit jobs or cut hours, a CBO
report says*

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/cbo-botched-health-care-law-rollout-will-reduce-signups-by-1-million-people/2014/02/04/c78577d0-8dac-11e3-98ab-fe5228217bd1_story.html

100 Unintended Consequences of
<http://m.nationalreview.com/article/359861/100-unintended-consequences-obamacare-andrew-johnson>
Obamacare
<http://m.nationalreview.com/article/359861/100-unintended-consequences-obamacare-andrew-johnson>

Companies, workers, retirees, students, and spouses all suffer from the
law’s inflexible mandates.