Are you saying Ray Rice was 'defending' himself when he knocked his fiance
unconscious? Because..it sure does seem that way.

As has been pointed out in the thread, the issue for most is one of
proportional response. Would you feel he had a right to defend himself by
shooting her? According to you , he was being assaulted, and, following
your 'logic' he should be bale to respond how he sees fit, right?

I know you cannot see it (or refuse to admit it), but by saying 'she was
asking for trouble' you are blaming her for what happened and in the
process condoning his actions. Just like when people say, 'look at how she
was dressed..she was asking for trouble' after a woman gets raped.