http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/09/nfl-commissioner-goodell-does-not-rule
-out-ray-rice-return-to-football-he-has-paid-the-price/

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:r...@whitestonemedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 5:55 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Ray Rice

No, Scott, I'm not saying that. I said only what I said. Stop inferring from
my remarks.

I said a man has a right to defend himself if attacked by a woman. I would
not even hit my wife if she were to slap me. However, if a stranger, even a
woman, appeared to me to be a mortal threat, the stranger would be shot. For
instance, if she came at me with a knife or a gun, she would be shot. I'm
not going to take the chance of getting killed to avoid shooting someone.
She attacked and provoked a response. What should I do? Just allow her to
kill me?

But, concerning dressing provocatively:  didn't you say you have daughters,
Scott?
Do you want them to go out in public dressed provocatively? If not, why not?