It's not going to happen when they or at least one of them is a celebrity.
So that is a moot point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:21 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Ray Rice

The point is not that what Rice did was right, normal or anything else.
The point is that this was and should have remained a private, personal
issue between two ADULTs!

Since when do you get to make decisions for an adult woman who is in a
relationship with a man?
WITH ZERO evidence that man is abusive towards her on an ongoing basis!??

What right do you have to diminish her mental capability, her being able to
think and make decisions for herself, based on your assumption that she is a
battered woman?

Don't you see that point?