Exactly...I would do the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:38 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Bowing out

You should have a Refuah Shelama (a complete healing). I hope you're just
avoiding the political threads rather than bowing out of the list in
general.
On a related note, I'm rather impressed with our members on the whole. We
can and do fight like cats and dogs but I've seen people of opposing
viewpoints meet on some issues and have seen people who would kill each
other on one issue be able to put it totally aside when the issue wasn't
being discussed.

I'll point to Eric on this. We're of extremely different viewpoints on a
certain subject and can get downright nasty with each other when that
subject comes up but any other time we're not only civil but friendly. If he
needed me for something I'd be there to the best of my ability without any
hesitation. I think that this is a general assessment of the list members as
a whole.

But yes, some topics are just fodder for hard discussion, have the
attractive power of a black hole, and it can be tiring in the extreme.
Better to save the energy and heal.