Maureen...

I know this discussion has gotten quite contentious. These are serious
matters.
No one wants to give ground easily and it's difficult to discuss such
matters
with any clarity and understanding in just a few days.

All that aside, I do wish you well. I harbor no ill feelings towards you.4

I hope you find peace and healing from your past traumas. Those kinds of
events do fade, but never disappear.

Have peace, dear, and know that you will always have friends around.

Rick