And when they say they deleted the photos years ago, they probably just deleted
them from their phone. Just because you delete something for your iPhone, does
not automatically delete it from the cloud if you're automatically loading them
up there. You actually have to manually delete each photo one of the time from
the cloud.

Sent from my iPhone 5S