Couple of questions (and these are serious questions)...

Is a 64-bit processor on a phone a good thing? It has historically been the
case that 64-bit architectures were less efficient than 32-bit
architectures unless you were running applications that needed more memory
than a 32-bit architecture would allow. Phones are designed for smaller,
short running processes. It seems to me that making it 64-bit is just going
to end up being a waste of memory utilization because you need to allocate
twice the memory for every operation.

Is ApplePay substantially different than Google Wallet? I have been able to
use Google Wallet with my phone at my grocery store for some time. Is Apple
doing something very different or is it just an Apple version?

Is the stopping of a task in one spot and picking it up in the other any
different from what Google has been doing? I can start composing an email
on my (Android) phone and pick it up on my (Mac) laptop without a problem.
Same thing with documents. What is Apple doing differently?

Better autofocus is cool. Not sure if it would make much difference for me,
but that sounds cool. Fingerprint scanners are also not my thing but glad
they are improving the tech.

The bulk of what I've seen seems to be bringing feature parity to people
invested in the Apple ecosystem who just really like the way that that
stuff works for them. That's totally cool and what Apple should be doing. I
just don't understand why it is being seen as super important or
revolutionary or whatever but maybe I'm missing the details.

Cheers,
Judah