I wonder why those beneficial requirements couldn't be included in a much
less expansive bill....one that kept the rest of the system pretty much in
tact?

I'm curious to hear from anyone who simply could not get insurance before,
but now has a nice shiny new affordable plan in place. Wasn't that supposed
to be the major benefit of this? I'm paying a helluva lot more these
days....and I just wonder where that money is going? Is it going to help
other people...my peers as it were...or is it lining some fat cats' pocket?