Sounds to me like you need to shop for a better plan...

-----Original Message-----
From: GMoney [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:00 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: news of the week

My premium stayed the same....but i now pay for EVERY medical issue out of
my pocket. It's basically like i have no coverage at all. It's catastrophic
coverage is what it is. If someone gets deathly ill and spends a month in
the hospital, i'll be out 10 grand or so, but not go completely bankrupt.
Gee thanks.

For that same price i used to get coverage on everything. Doc visits were
$20. Many other things were free to me.

SOMEONE is getting more money out of me....i'm just curious who it is.