Check your employer's pockets. Many businesses are taking advantage of all
the hate and discontent to tip the burden of costs back on the employees,
without getting caught, and claiming "Obamacare" or "The insurance
companies" without having to prove it.

Like the gas companies raising gasoline prices with no actual change in the
crude markets, but blaming it on whatever is currently in the news.