Your statement says that you do not believe that the laws of your country can be
applied to you if you break them in another country.
So all I have to do is lure you to a Muslim country, have you go into a room alone
with my wife, kill you and I can not be prosecuted by America or the Netherlands,
right? I mean, it's not a crime to kill someone alone with my wife in a Muslim
country. Doesn't matter that murder is not allowed in your or my country.
Do you see a problem with this?