From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Lindh pleads guilty, won't receive life in prison

> Your statement says that you do not believe that the laws of your country
can be applied to you if you break them in another country.
> So all I have to do is lure you to a Muslim country, have you go into a
room alone with my wife, kill you and I can not be prosecuted by America or
the Netherlands, right? I mean, it's not a crime to kill someone alone with
my wife in a Muslim country. Doesn't matter that murder is not allowed in
your or my country.