Fusebox its self doesn't fix these problems.

Any reasonable coding style will fix these problems. I developed my own
style because I didn't care much for FuseBox.

If I ever had time I would write it up so people could see it. But I
don't have time.

I don't think anybody would argue that a good set style helps
development. But many can argue they don't like that one.