From: Craig Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 8:11 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Throwing the baby back

/me tries to start a fight

Fusebox sucks! It now does a wonderful job of vastly over complicating a
beautifully simply language, and imho causes far more issues than it
solves.

However, I can see the advantage of using it on large projects with lots
of
programmers, but as I usually work alone or with one other programmer
it's
next to no advantage for me.

/me sits back and waits for the flying stale muffins