Just yesterday I was cleaning up bad code.

Remember a few years ago when they would let just any idiot with HTML
experience and their own home page code a CF site? Well we have a few of
those sites here.

Take:
2 Parts Bad Code
2 Parts Bad DB
1 Part incorrect server setup

Stir in mixing bowl until frothy. Pour into baking pan, spread evenly.
Bake on 450 until for 2 hours or until flaky.

Yields one Frustrated Developer.