Oh .. that sux.  At least the power comes on though, heh.  I'm hoping my problem is
just a bad power supply.  If it's something else, I'm gonna be pissed.  I haven't even
had the MB, processor and memory for 6 months.  I still don't have a job and if I have
to pay for extra stuff, it's gonna hurt.  Also, no computer makes the ol' job search a
little more difficult.

=-/