From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 3:13 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Shake it up some

sounds like a set of republican discussion position points to me.

Lets see, last week we had a discussion on homosexuality. I think I
demonstrated my point that its biologically based rather than a "life
style
choice." And no I don't want to have to go through all 600 of those
research
articles from medline again (look in the archives for references.).

I was in another country during Ronnie Raygun's term. So I have a
considerably different view of the man than most down here.

Clinton - no comment - I'd rather discuss Harken Energy and George W.
Bush's
possible insider trading or Richard Cheny's problems with Haliburton
Energy.

Gun Control. Ever notice that the NRA's take on the 2nd amendment never
takes into account the first phrase of the amendment which stipulates a
"well regulated militia" - in other words the state National Guards.

I am sure you get the idea with these hot button issues.

regards,

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons