> Clinton

Not the President anymore...let it go.

> gun control

I am a gun owner, I believe in safe handling and education, I do not belong
to the NRA despite their long list of education programs, don't like a
majority of their stands, nor do I appreciate their recruitment tactics.

> homosexuality

I have some very good friends that are gay. They're some of the nicest
people I know.

> Reagan

He's had better years.

> abortion

Pro-Choice

> taxes

only other certain thing is death.

> conspiracy theory

My personal favorite: the new strips in the money are secretly encoded so
that when the police (or some other "New World Order" commando team or some
such) drive past your house, they can beam a special device that works sort
of like a radar detector at it and count your money...my father in-law asked
me about it one day, apparently because I used to work as a government
contractor and he thought maybe I'd have some inside information.
.
.
.
I told him that to the best of my knowledge, it wasn't true, then I pointed
to the light fixture on the ceiling and wrote "the room may be bugged" on a
piece of paper that I handed to him
.
.
.
was that wrong?

> the NEA (National Endowment for the Arts)

absolutely an essential government expenditure.

> welfare reform

gotta happen sometime, but as long as the majority of folks on welfare are
caucasian, it'll probably be around for a while.

> Tim Heald
> ACP/CCFD :)

new guy, he's okay so far

;-)

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice