That's just silly.  Ok here's the way I see it.  Right now we pay around 40%
of our wages into different state, federal, and local taxes.  Then you add
in things like license fees, car registration and it goes up.

Ok so we do away with the 18 - 25% that is Federal income tax.  Now you put
an 8% federal sales tax on everything.

How does that make the poor pay more and not less than they currently do?

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)

Application Development
http://www.schoollink.net

Fusebox Advisory Committee Member
http://www.fusebox.org

Manager Fayetteville ColdFusion User Group
http://www.fcfug.org