Patrick-

Kona coffee is from the Big Island of Hawaii.
I was on Kaua'i.
But I prefer Kaua'i coffee to Kona :-)

We went to the visitor center of Kaua'i coffee again. I
like tasting the different varieties there. I'm also a
member of their coffee club - they send a package of
whole beans every month. Not as nice as being there...

You can take a tour from the comfort of your pc:
www.kauaicoffee.com, click on the Production link.

re: medium-sized child - you?? <grin>

-Ben