Mahalo, DRE, unfortunately don't like seared ahi nor do I like rare beef. But we have a couple of "religious" seafood meals reserved - Mama's Fish House 8 miles east of Kapalui airport, Roy's (Roy Yamaguchi, inventor of "Hawaiian Fusion") at Kahana near where we're staying, the Feast At Lele at Lahaina. <burp>.
-Ben