From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(DYN) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 1:48 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Go Army

I have been avoiding uploading my score until I get 36/40 since I want to
snipe(AWP ownz joo in CS! lol)

Do you know if you can go back and re-qualify to expert to get into the
sniper school once you upload the first time?  I assume so, but the petty
perfectionist in me wants to start at the top....

How is the multiplayer, pacing wise?  Are the rounds objective based ala
protect/bomb this, hostage rescue, etc or is it just a kill everything kinda
thing?