Happy Monday indeed!

Heh, at least the sky isn't falling around my feet as I get back from
visting my Dad and stepmother!

We took our daughter to DC to meet her third set of grandparents (one
interesting side-effect of a child of a broke home is a grandchild with
3 sets of grandparents... all the more to spoil her with).

We left DC yesterday and I swear it was so humid and hot birds didn't
even bother to fly!

Sleep-driving to work was fun, but the batteries are recharged and it's
time to dive into the chaos again!

Oh, new picture website (done by my wife) for our little girl:
http://littlebeth.angelcities.com  (enable a pop-up killer first, the
site runs banners and sometimes the banner triggers a popup.)

.. and if anyone has suggestions for a free web host that will support
50+Mb without a 20 Mb/day transfer limit let me know...

Happy Monday!
Hatton