Sounds to me like you need to set up the frames page as your action="",
make it a CF page and then use it to pass the form varilables to the
source of the bottom frame... either that or let the frames page handle
the saving of the data before the <frame> tags.

It *is* possible to use CF to build a querystring on a frames call, and
thanks to the nature of frames you can pass in the querystring and have
the bottom page process the data.

Hatton