1. According to this site, the 'war' has already started in some small way
(http://debka.com/)/.
2. A major reason not to attack Iraq is to avoid Armageddon. Think about it, last time
Saddam decided to try to get Israel into the war by launching missiles at them. Israel
didn't nuke him back to the dawn of time due to American pressure. This time around
Saddam would launch WMD missiles at Israel and Israel would be forced to remove Iraq
from existence. That would start the next middle east war in which Pakistan, Iran,
India, and just about everyone else would weigh in.
"Armageddon days are here (again)"
I say a nice series of assasinations will do the job. No land war, no missiles, no
fuss, no muss.