The reason I came down here, from Canada, was to work with the Hollins
Communications Research Institute, where I developed a computer based
stuttering therapy system (see http://www.stuttering.org/). I took a
substantial pay cut to come down here, and my expenses went up considerably
(health insurance along went from 0 to several hundred a year for instance).
The decision was not by any means economic.

As for the rest of it, I will be answering that material for the citizenship
test, I do not have to do the same for you.

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer