Studio has a form generator like this built in. It ain't pretty, but
it works. Also Bud over on cf-talk built one, it's somewhere on his
site...
If you want to build your own, I built a Studio wizard that generates
a wddx packet that describes a table's structure, that I used to do
the same thing.
You can get it here
http://www.oztek.net/jon/wddxgen.zip

--