If only it was a single search.

I searched separately on update, wizard, admin. Then waded through all the returned
pages, and pulled out the few that seemed useful.

I just happened to have been wishing for this very thing this morning, as I created
the 16th admin system in a week.

Now I have some candidates to try out and maybe pull apart.

:)

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/09/02 12:04PM >>>
:(

Thanks a lot dude,

But How did you look for this? This si all from the developer's
exchange?

I tried finding these same things myself and didn't get this many
returns..
what were your search terms?

Xcuz..well..now I feel kinda stpuid.

8-}