Hi...umm..this sounds really spiffy but...err..

Where do I get it??

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

hey gel.
i used this about 2 years ago..
worked pretty well.

got it off the exchange

The Administration Wizard.

This Application will automatically generate a cold fusion admin
template based on Database information.

You select the System Datasource - fill in the "Form Action" field and
tell the app, where you want to save the file and what to name it.

And you done...

All your admin templates will have the same look and feel - and will
speed you development time.

Admin Wizard V2 James Pecora C 1998
Cost: BETA - please contact to test.
Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

REQUIRES MDAC 2.1 or greater

This Cold Fusion Application creates a hard file administration form for
a database application. It Does:

Take Template info
Connects to MS Access or MS SQL Db.
Spits out nearly complete .cfm Template
Keeps session vars for multiple templates
I needed a way that I could have consistant admin templates without
typing the same thing over and over...
So I wrote this app - It is still a work in progress but as it stands, I
can create admin templates in 10-30 seconds.

See the steps below...

-paul