Hnag in there man, happened to me four months ago, I was a team lead
suddenly without a team.  It sucks and will for a while but there's
light at the end of the tunnel.  I even got a raise today !

-----Original Message-----
From: Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:31 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: What a day!

Okay, I need jokes, humor and something uplifting.  We just had another
3 people let go and it's an emotional zoo over here.  I managed to hold
onto my job again but now I'm going to be doing development in CF, ASP
and probalby picking up VB soon, handling support calls for projects in
CF and ASP and also filling a part of a network admin role.

. oh, and there's no thought of a raise.

Hatton