Hatton-

Think what a wonderful opportunity you have to increase
your skills!

And you can take up a new hobby - juggling !!

Or, stop taking the schizophrenia medicine, that may
make it easier to wear three hats at the same time
without it seeming odd.

Hmm, no "raise" - but they will "call" a lot.
You can "bet" on it. (I'm saying this with a poker face.)

Just think of how much you'll be appreciated, people
singing your praises in the hallways, putting a special
sign next to your reserved parking space...

And, best of all, the autographed document with the
magnetic ink at the bottom which you'll continue to
receive.

In seriousness, though, been there, been through that,
know how stressful it is. But it was more stressful
getting laid off.

Have a fresh, warm blueberry muffin with my hopes that
things get better soon.

-Ben