I keep telling people .... *** Try the Marriott Courtyard Hotel. ***

** sulks, everyone ignores my suggestions **

Fantastic Internet access, close by, and they have a Shuttle if need be.

There are two. Get the one by the Airport. It is not *That* far away. 10
minutes by car. 15 if you a slow driver.

I had a 6 person suite for $99 a night! Otherwise the rate for a normal
room was $69 ... But that was last year. I'm sure it's not much
different.

Erika